- How to add my blog in Keegy?
- How much time do you need to verify my source?
- My source is already in Keegy, how do I clame it as the owner?
- How do I demonstrate that I'm the source's owner?
- Can I make my statistics reports private?
- How to add my blog in Keegy? — # • ↑
You can insert your source (blog, feed or news site) into Keegy by going to Suggest a feed.
Once in that address you insert the feed's URL and hit the button, verify the source's data in the next page and submit to moderation.
- How much time do you need to verify my source? — # • ↑
Ussually, no more than 24 hours, but sometimes we have peaks of suggestions and times go a little wide.
- My source is already in Keegy, how do I clame it as the owner? — # • ↑
By going into Suggest a feed, in there you insert your feed's URL and hitting the button. In the next page you will get a message telling that this source is already in Keegy and it will give you a link to clame your source.
- How do I demonstrate that I'm the source's owner? — # • ↑
By using the Keegy widgets, once you proclamed your source, you have up to three days to insert any of the basic Keegy widgets in your site.
- Can I make my statistics reports private? — # • ↑
Yes you can. Go to "My feeds" click on the pencil (edit) fo the source you want to edit and uncheck "Show public statistics", then hit the button to save the changes.
What is Keegy?
is a website that collects content from around the web and organizes it by its popularity and by your geographic location